The 'Uch Avliyo' ('Three Saints') Mausoleum contains the remains of three local heros as well as those of several holy men and dervishes (wandering pilgrims) whose graves are marked with flags on poles. Built in 1549, the mausoleum has recently been renovated and the original foundations, for years covered by layers of accumulated debris, have been exposed once more. An aywan stands opposite where local grannies sit and drink tea, pray for visitors and keep vigil over this holy site.